Last Bastion

• Hier gab es ein mE ganz gutes Review dazu:

Ronny reviews... Last Bastion | Last Bastion | BoardGameGeek

"To me, the most unfortunate thing about Last Bastion is that it’s almost the exact same game as Ghost Stories, just with a different theme. It has a nice new look and I like how the Grasp of Evil figures work, but I’d say about 90 percent of the game was taken directly from Ghost Stories, making it feel less… special."

...da ich Ghost Stories mit allen Erweiterungen mein Eigen nenne, hat mir für "Last Bastion" der Anreiz gefehlt, es ebenfalls haben zu wollen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Braz ()

• Braz , danke für den Link. Der Bericht ist klasse. Sehr interessant, fand ich aber auch den Post mit den Änderungen gegenüber Ghost Stories:

Zitat:

Changeable

- The deck has 5 cards less and the boss starts 8 cards from the bottom instead of 10.

- Heroes can move before or after fighting or using a village tile.

- Yin-Yang tokens can activate village tiles that have been haunted.

- When a hero is revived the 1st time they no longer have their special power. Dying a 2nd time means they are eliminated from the game.

- Dwarven Quary replaces Buddhist Temple. 1 mine cart instead of 2 Buddhas. They are placed immediately, instead of waiting till the end of next turn.

- The new black die only takes away 1 token instead losing all of them.

- The red Taoist powers got condensed into one. They can move 1 extra or move someone else extra.

- The green Taoist power of rolling a 4th gray die is slightly different. They ignore negative effects on the 3rd stone symbol, but they can do the positive effects on the 3rd stone. Otherwise they are still required to roll the black die.