Galactic Emporer - wann?

• Also außer die Info von CrossCut Games habe ich bisher noch nichts von meinem direkt beim Verlag bestellten Galactic Emporer gesehen... geht es jemanden von Euch anders???

"We are the unknowns. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Meine Spiele: Klick mich

• Dazu gibt es eine längere Diskussion auf Boardgamegeek:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/326901

Hier die Antworten von Adam West zu der Problematik:

Zitat

Yes, all games going to Europe are first going through the UK. It shouldn't take too long after hitting the shore.

Zitat

Unfortunately, the distributor I'm working with to forward the pre-orders in Europe has not received their shipment. I'm finding out why, but it could be as simple as customs held up things or the shipper from the US to their site hasn't arrived due to many circumstances. I know it left the US, but I'm not sure after that.

I want to apologize for the delay. I'm doing what I can to speed things along.

As for why things are working this way, it isn't that unusual as I understand it. To air ship from the US to (say) Europe costs about $40 USD per game. I charged a flat rate of $15 USD and the reason I could do that is I'm using distributors to move my games. For the record, I'm still losing money on shipping.

Die Antworten von Adam West waren vom 23.7, seitdem scheint sich nichts geändert zu haben.