The Emerald Flame

• The Emerald Flame

Wow das wird wohl das schönste Rästel/EscapeRoom/Mysteryspiel überhaupt das ich je gesehen habe. Es sollen wohl nur sehr wenig Wörterrästel dabei sein so das man gut auf englisch spielen können sollte (hab extra nachgefragt). Bei genug nachfrage wäre sogar eine deutsche PDF oder gar Version denkbar.

Startet morgen!

Ich freue mich schon riesig darauf!

Zu der Frage nach einer deutschen Version:

To answer your question, it really depends on how much support and interest there is for the game. We are a very small publisher, so in all honesty it's not very likely, but translation is something I have considered before, and if the KS does really well and there is a lot of interest, we may reach out to one of our contacts and see if they'd be interested in co-publishing a German version. However I will add that, you don't need a deep knowledge of English to play. There are not a lot of word puzzles in the game, and I specifically aimed to make it not very language dependent, so as long as you can read and understand the clues it should be doable!

I am also curious, what would you think of an online translation of the materials downloadable as PDFs, where would still use the English game materials to play, but would be able to read the letters and clues in a different language?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gipsn ()