Age of Steam Maps usw. von Alban Viard

• Schönen guten Tag,

ich bin so dreist und kopiere mal den Inhalt der Mail die ich erhalten habe hier rein. Ich sehe es als Verkaufsfördernde Maßnahme Aber wahrscheinlich wird das Zielgruppe diese Mail auch schon erhalten haben.

MfG

fleXfuX

Age of Steam 2020 and others...

Hello,

1) I am happy to announce that the new Age of Steam maps are ready! 150 numerated and signed maps with stunning graphics by Todd Sanders. You can even collect them to frame them in your living room =:)

- Japan: a NEW double map that deals with fishing and sea routes...

- Venezuela/Tasmania: 2 NEW maps about Inflation and deforestation are the main them of this tough map for experimented players only!

- Cyprus/Tibet (offered) old maps from 2012 with new graphics. Cyprus is a 3p map only.

The set costs 50€ and I have only printed 150 sets in 150 tubes...

Here the link to purchase the new MAPS

2) A few new products for the end of the 2020

(a) I still have copies of Clinic Deluxe Extension #4 with French/Spanish/Italian/German/English rules inside.

(b) TRAMWAYS: the last expansion released for the NON ESSEN fair 2020 is ready for shipping: Tramways Tile Expansion Packs.These packs contain 45 new tiles including a nice big CliniC tile designed by Sampo Sikïo!

(c) I have cut with my scissors 140 Medical Dossier#4 to thank the fans of the first hours who support me in 2014-2016. This beige dossier contains all stuffs already released in the Clinic Deluxe Edition (unlocked SGs, Clinic Extension 4). I still have a dozen for sale that I have listed on the website.

(d) I have ended the fulfillment of Pulp Detective 3+Slip Case+Player mat.If you don't have received it, please contact me at avstudiogames@gmail.com to solve the issue. We still have very very few copies of this last expansion that perfectly fits in the slip case with the player mat inside !

3) A few words for 2021.

(a) We have mostly finished the play testings of Clinic Deluxe Extension #2 and Clinic Deluxe Extension #3. These two big boxes will be launched on KS February 2nd 2021. Here two teasers for you...

(b) SMALL CITY DELUXE EDITION is scheduled for April 2021. It will be illustrated by Kwanchai Moriya.

I can only share you this first test of illustrations, not final...

(c) I have been impacted a LOT by the increasing of the shipping costs. From the shipping fees fixed in April and the current shipping in October, they have mostly doubled for me. The pandemic has also increased the time delivery...

BUT I am still only charging 40-50% of the real shipping costs to my fans when you order on my website to thank you for your support.

(d) Most of you have not used the coupon CLINIC2020 that give you a discount of 10% on the website (orders above 60€). It is valid till October 31th and can be used twice !

Thank you

Alban Viard

Wer die Weisheit mit Löffeln gegessen hat, neigt zu geistigem Durchfall.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fleXfuX () aus folgendem Grund: sieht scheiße aus... Bilder gelöscht und es sieht immer noch scheiße aus...

• Danke für die Infos. Versandkostenfrei aus Frankreich besser geht es eigentlich nicht auch wenn es Papierrollen sind.

Ich frage mich ab Knicken ok ist?!? Habe jetzt die Mars und die Icepack/Solar system Karte gerollt aber würde die gerne in die Box packen :S .

Meine BGG Sammlung

Meine aktuelle Top 10:

1 Starcraft: Das Brettspiel | 2 Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition | 3 Terraforming Mars

4 Brass: Lancashire & Birmingham | 5 51st State | 6 Mahjong |7 Gaia Project

8 Viticulture EE All-In | 9 Rallyman Dirt | 10 Ascension: Deckbuilding Game

• Also zu einem Age of Steam Treffen bei unentschlossenheit wird zum Schrank gegangen der aussieht wie bei einer alten Bibliothek über Alexandria?!????

Ich brauch mehr Regale und einen Raum mit idealer Raumluftüberwachung

Meine BGG Sammlung

Meine aktuelle Top 10:

1 Starcraft: Das Brettspiel | 2 Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition | 3 Terraforming Mars

4 Brass: Lancashire & Birmingham | 5 51st State | 6 Mahjong |7 Gaia Project

8 Viticulture EE All-In | 9 Rallyman Dirt | 10 Ascension: Deckbuilding Game

• Hi,

es gibt jetzt wieder ein neues Set für 2021

Zitat

Hello,

I am very happy to announce :the release of the new Age of Steam 2021 set.
    All numerated and signed by me! 2 Double Big maps + 1 Solo Puzzle Map + 1 Washington map !

You can order them HERE. I still have maps from the last years in case you have not already all of them !

MfG

fleXfuX

Wer die Weisheit mit Löffeln gegessen hat, neigt zu geistigem Durchfall.

• Ich habe zu AoS bei BGG die Panama und Korsika Karte im Stil der neuen Edition gefunden.

Weiß jemand, wo ich die Regeln dazu finden/kaufen kann?

Ich meine zumindest die Korsikakarte habe ich in einem Video vom Brettspiel Dude gesehen. Darf ich fragen woher Du die Regeln hattest?

• Ich habe die 2018er Karten direkt bei Alban Viard bestellt (und kürzlich noch ein Paket, die sind preislich recht erschwinglich im Vergleich zu den originalen Karten)