Here I Stand 2-Spielervariante kommt

• Habe auf boardgamegeek mal wegen der von Ed Beach angekündigten 2-Spieler Variante zu Here I Stand angefragt und vom Autor selber eine Antwort erhalten:

Und anschließend noch die Bestätigung, daß C3i die Veröffentlichung in der #19 zugesagt hat:

Zitat

OK, I just heard from GMT. They have now confirmed that the 2-player variant will appear in the next issue of C3i (#19). It should be released in spring or early summer. It is not yet available to order on the GMT web site.

The magazine will come with the 4 pages of rules/setup instructions mentioned above and designer's notes on the 5th page (note this is tentative; I haven't seen the final layout yet). More importantly, the magazine will include as an insert a deck of 19 Diplomatic cards produced at the same quality as the cards in the main game deck.

I just posted 3 images of some of the cards. Luckily they were approved almost immediately. Look for them under "Recent Images" here for HIS.

Bin schon gespannt, ob sich Here I Stand zu zweit vernünftig spielen läßt.

"We are the unknowns. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Meine Spiele: Klick mich